The customer hereby rents bicycles from Kerry Greenway Bike Rental Ltd, subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
- Kerry Greenway Bike Rental Ltd rents bikes by prior booking online.
- The rented equipment will be collected and returned to our Rental Office at The Glenbeigh Hotel.
- The bicycles will be picked up on the day and time according to the booking or rental agreement.
- At the end of the rental period the customer must return the bicycles to an Kerry Greenway Bike Rental Ltd representative, and should never leave the bicycle at any place without previously notifying Kerry Greenway Bike Rental Ltd about the situation. Failure to do so will leave the customer liable for damage, lose or theft of the rented bicycles.
RESERVATION, PAYMENT, DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION
- Online booking is recommended. It is advisable to book your bike in advance during high season.
- Online booking is through a secure payment platform. On the day bookings may be paid by card payment through payment service or cash on collection of the bikes for the complete rental period reserved.
- The customer signing the rental contract must be over 18 years old. Under aged customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- On collection of the bike/s the customer must read, accept and sign the rental agreement. The customer will be asked his/her credit card details as a guarantee deposit for the rented equipment. At the end of the rental period, the customer accepts a charge for any missing or broken items at market prices. If the customer prefers not to leave his/her credit card details, Kerry Greenway Bike Rental Ltd will accept a cash deposit and the amount will be fixed when signing the rental contract. Photographic ID (passport, driving licence or National Identity Card for EU-Citizens) is not acceptable as a deposit. The deposit will be refunded if the rented equipment is returned in the same conditions it was procured. If the missing or broken items exceed the deposit amount, the customer must settle the balance.
- No refund given if they order a bike 14 days before the rental date, customers will be charged in full. Customers will be given the option to reschedule.
- No refund will be made for early return of the bicycles.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding cancellations or booking changes – please contact us at +353 87 767 3186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The rented bicycles and equipment may only be used by the designated customer as mentioned in the Rental Contract.
- The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle/s, components or any of its parts, Kerry Greenway Bike Rental Ltd will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items at market prices.
- The customer is obliged to lock the bicycle/s properly at all times when unattended, passing the lock through the frame and attaching the bike(s) to something fixed to the ground like a post or fence, if allowed, or else, a bicycle parking. It is highly recommended to keep the bikes secured at all times specially during over-night rentals.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Kerry Greenway Bike Rental Ltd has procured itself with proper third party liability insurance coverage of the bicycle rental activity.
- The customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. Kerry Greenway Bike Rental Ltd is not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents, damage caused to third person property or loss of personal belonging caused by weather, sickness, or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of Kerry Greenway Bike Rental Ltd.
- You undertake to use the rented bike as would any reasonably responsible and informed individual, and in accordance with these rental conditions. You are responsible for the bike hired and must make every effort not to damage or lose it or allow it to be stolen. You must not rent a bike if you have been advised against such physical activity by a medical professional.
- The customer and his/her group must respect Irish traffic regulations and understand “Rules of Bicycle Safety”. Any ticket or fine due to incorrect use of the bicycle will be completely assumed by the customer.
- Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the Republic of Ireland. This contract shall be governed by Irish law.